Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Lollipop and Jolly Rancher

Lollipop




















I really like working with the colored pencils, especially the nicer colored pencils because they blend very well. It is easy to create value with the colored pencils and they do not smear or make it hard to go back over and fix something or add value. I could've created more value than I did now that I look
at it on my computer screen. Overall I really enjoyed the colored pencils.


Jolly Rancher


I did not like the oil pastels very much because it was harder to blend colors and create value. The colors that I did not want blended would blend and there is only so many times you can go over the paper in one spot. I also had trouble with giving the effect of a wrapper around the jolly rancher. But I did like how the words on the wrapper turned out. Overall I think it was good to experiement with oil pastels to figure out what mediums I like best.

No comments:

Post a Comment