Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Printmaking

Displaying photo 1.JPG                  Displaying photo 2.JPG


Artists Create Original Art

How did you use your own unique ideas in your work? My idea was to combine two popular subjects into one piece. I combined the game flappy bird with the Twitter logo.

Did you use a source for inspiration, then combine it with your own ideas to make it original.Yes, my inspiration was flappy bird and twitter. I drew the tubes in flappy bird and I replaced the bird with the Twitter bird.

Artists Develop Art Making Skills

Did you learn new techniques or processes as part of the work for this project? I have done printmaking before but I got a refresher on how to do the whole process.

Did you gain skill with familiar materials? Yes, at first I didn't know how to use the carving tool very well but then I got the hang of it and learned that if you dig deeper for the white areas then there wont be extra lines on the paper you print on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment