Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Color Project

Progress
I chose the theme creature for my color project because I wanted to do something with animals. So I decided on drawing fox. I colored my fox with chalk pastel because when I used that medium with another drawing it looked really good. The chalk pastel was good for blending the colors of the foxes fur. At first I had trouble getting the colors of the fur to blend and become dark enough but after I worked with it for a while it all started to come together.

Displaying photo 1.JPG
Displaying photo 2.JPG
Finished
My picture of a fox was successful because it fits the theme creature. I am most proud of the way I blended the colors of the fox. If I could go back and change one thing I would probably make my fox a little bigger and add more color variations in his fur. From this project I learned how to use and blend chalk pastel.

Displaying photo.JPG


No comments:

Post a Comment