Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Perspective

 Artists Develop Art Making Skills

Did you learn new techniques or processes as part of the work for this project? For this project I learned hot to draw in perspective. I learned first, second and third perspective.

Did you gain skill with familiar materials? I mostly gained skill with drawing in first perspective. Being able to draw using perspective really helps bring the drawing alive and creates depth in the picture. 

Artists Create Original Art

How did you use your own unique ideas in your work? For my project I thought of things that fueled me. First thing I thought of was food and sleep. I decided to draw a bed  which resembles sleep and how I do everything from eating to doing homework in my bed.

Did you use a source for inspiration, then combine it with your own ideas to make it original? Another classmate at my table was doing a refrigerator and that inspired me to draw something that fuels me. 

Displaying photo 1.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment